Pamper your hands with this.
Soapnut Republic Lemongrass Foaming Hand Soap is gentle and non-drying on your hands. Smells great with Lemongrass essential oil and naturally anti-bacterial with Tea Tree essential oil.
Introducing Soapnut Republic Lemongrass Foaming Hand Soap
- Gentle & non-drying on skin with soap from natural soapnut berry extract
- Naturally antiseptic with tea tree essential oil
- Naturally scented with lemongrass essential oil
- Plant-based ingredients (VEGAN)
- Biodegradable ingredients (Environmental friendly)
- Cruelty Free (Not tested on animals)
- Lasts 70% longer than regular 500ml liquid gel hand soap*
Soapnut Republic Lemongrass Foaming Hand Wash is a natural and safer way to wash your hands, get rid of germs and bacteria, while not drying your hands.
How to use?
- Pump foam into wet hands.
- Wash hands thoroughly.
- Rinse off with clean water.
Soapnut Republic bottles are made from highly recyclable PET 1 plastic.
Feel free to refill, reuse, or recycle.
- Best New Natural Living Product Award at The Natural & Organic Products Asia Awards 2015
- 2016 AustCham Westpac Australia China Business Award for Business Excellence for Start-up Enterprises
清新愉悦的享受 ，高效抗菌、抑菌，含柠檬草精油，混和纯天然无患子果实提取物，能产生丰富泡沫, 自然低过敏性，温和而不刺激您和家人娇嫩的肌肤。
纯净水，无患子提取物（圆皂角），钠椰油两性乙酸盐（植物表面活性剂），辛醇/肉豆蔻基葡糖苷（植物表面活性剂），泛醇（天然保湿剂），苯氧乙醇，生育酚 （维生素E），香茅 （香茅精油），互叶白千层（澳洲茶树精油）
Watch Soapnut Republic Hand Soap Race
Soapnut Republic Foaming Hand Soap last 70% longer than regular 500ml liquid gel hand soap.
You might also like
No dry hands😘.wash my hands v often n love the uplifting lemongrass smell.low suds too
Really loving this hand wash. Have been using eco friendly products for over 20 years and this hand wash is by far my favourite. In terms of the fresh scent and that my hands don't feel dry. I only need to use a small amount each time. Would prefer a refillable glass bottle to the plastic though. No plans to get any other!
I need to use a few times to get a feeling of really clean. The lemongrass is not very strong so I barely smell it.
Why not do refillable glass?