Natural Stain Remover (500ml)
$ 12.50 SGD
Finally, say bye bye to stubborn stains
Soapnut Republic Stain Remover is a natural, faster and safer way to remove stain from washable fabric.
Stained your white shirt?
Your kids used markers to draw on your sofa, again?
Do you use harmful bleach to whiten your clothes?
Do you have issues with wine, coffee, oil or blood stains?
Do you get the “yellow collar” syndrome?
Does the lemon fragrance get too overpowering
The problem with regular chemical-based stain removers is that it uses strong chemicals to remove stains that may damage your clothes, beddings, etc and are bad for your skin.
What if I told you that you can effectively eliminate stains from cloth fabrics without damaging your items and harming yourself?
Now you can. Introducing Soapnut Republic Stain Remover.
- Removes stubborn stains, i.e. wine, coffee, oil, blood, markers, etc
- Tough on stains, but gentle on fabric
- No toxic ingredients, i.e. optical brighteners, dyes and synthetic fragrances
Soapnut Republic Stain Remover is a natural and safer way to eliminate everyday stubborn stains from your washable fabrics.
The magic is in a little berry called Soapnut. It is nature’s way of creating soap that extremely effective for cleaning, yet non-toxic and allergen free.
We then blend in Grapefruit Essential Oil, that gives the wash a fresh scent and Tea Tree Essential Oil that is naturally antiseptic to kill germs on your fabric items.
All plant based formula == Cruelty-Free and Vegan by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA)
And, biodegradable, leaving no harmful chemicals on the earth when you wash down the kitchen sink.
How to use?
- Moisten fabric with water.
- Apply liquid to affected area.
- Gently dab/rub affected area.
- Soak overnight, where necessary.
- Wash according to garment care instructions.
- For wool, silk or other delicate fabrics, please use Wool, Cashmere and Silk Shampoo.
Ingredients: Aqua (Filtered Water), Sapindus Mukorossi Extract (Soapnut Berry Extract), Sodium Coco Amphoacetate (Plant Based Surfactant), Caprylyl/Myristyl Glucoside (Plant Based Surfactant), Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Citric Acid (PH modifier), Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit Essential Oil), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Essential Oil), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative)
Soapnut Republic bottles are made from highly recyclable PET 1 plastic. Feel free to reuse, or recycle.
- Best New Natural Living Product Award at The Natural & Organic Products Asia Awards 2015
- 2016 AustCham Westpac Australia China Business Award for Business Excellence for Start-up Enterprises