Your clothes. Fresh. Clean. And, safe for you.
Soapnut Republic Liquid Laundry is a natural and safer way to wash your clothes, that is suitable even for babies and people with sensitive skin.
- Do you worry about chemicals used to wash your clothes?
- Are you getting skin irritation from your clothes?
- Do you know laundry scent is not fresh but harmful to you?
- The problem with regular chemical-based laundry liquid is that cleans clothes using harmful chemicals that spoils your clothes and is bad for you.
- What if I told you that you can have fresh clean clothes, still protect your clothes and keep you and your family safe?
- Gets rid of stains and dirt from your clothing
- Keeps your clothes fabric naturally soft
- Retains colour of your clothes
Soapnut Republic Liquid Laundry is a natural way to wash your clothes and keep you safe from harmful chemicals.
How to use?
- Add approximately 50ml into washing machine dispenser.
- Adjust amount of detergent according to your machine type and load size.
- Always follow garment care instructions.
- Suitable for standard and high-efficiency (HE) washers, top and front loading washing machine
Soapnut Republic bottles are made from highly recyclable PET 1 plastic. Feel free to refill, reuse, or recycle.
- Best New Natural Living Product Award at The Natural & Organic Products Asia Awards 2015
- 2016 AustCham Westpac Australia China Business Award for Business Excellence for Start-up Enterprises
容量: 1000 ml
无患子提取物（圆皂角），纯净水，碳酸钠（苏打），碳酸氢钠（小苏打），辛醇/肉豆蔻葡萄糖苷（植物表面活性剂），月桂基葡糖苷（植物表面活性剂），甘油油酸酯（织物柔软剂），羟乙基纤维素 （天然增稠剂），香茅 （柠檬草精油），互叶白千层 （澳洲茶树精油），聚天冬氨酸钠盐
You might also like
I have tried various eco friendly laundry detergents and I absolutely love the fresh smell this one leaves on my clothes. Have always loved lemongrass, so this one is a bonus. Plus, I don't need to use any fabric softener (even the eco friendly ones). My clothes don't feel "dry" and scratchy with this one! No complaints :)
Love the lemongrass scent!
Upon receiving it, questioned how much i should add since following the instruction somehow made the amount seem a tad too little.
To test its effectiveness i took a batch of my laundry and sprayed a strong scented perfume then threw it all into the wash, with a normal wash of 43l of water, following the instructions indicated on the bottle.
Lo and behold it really works. In terms of scent, it isn't strong smelling but it still feels clean.
Only down side is it does leave some white sud on parts of ur cloths. that aside product is pretty alright.