10 ways to use a Multi Purpose Spray
A multi purpose spray is the most versatile cleaning agent for your home. Tough on stains, yet soft on your skin. It is suitable for a wide variety of cleaning. In this post, we share the top 10 ways to clean with a multi purpose spray.
- Clean hard surfaces throughout the home, such as living room furniture, kitchen tables and bench tops, and bathroom surfaces. Spray on surface and wipe clean with damp cloth
- Get rid of dirty marks off walls. Spray on wall, wipe away with damp cloth
- Remove mould. Spray onto surface and wipe
- Clean fabric furniture. Removes surface marks such as food & drink stains, including wine and crayons. Spray onto surface, blot out mark with wet cloth.
- Clean carpets. Removes food & drink stains. Spray onto carpet, blot out mark with wet cloth.
- Clean children's toys. Spray on cloth and wipe toys down. Non toxic and allergen free keeps childrens safe.
- Clean air conditioning unit. Wash out the dust, then spray on filter and wipe.
- Clean pet equipment. Wash and spray on surfaces and wipe clean. Vegan and cruelty free by PETA to keep furry friends safe.
- Clean shoes and sandals (mainly water proof materials, i.e. crocs, or cloth material, i.e. canvas). Spray on surface and wipe with wet cloth.
- Clean door knobs and handles. Spray and wipe with damp cloth. (We touch these so often, but fail to clean it often enough.)