NUTS ABOUT SOAP🌰
A multi purpose spray is the most versatile cleaning agent for your home. Tough on stains, yet soft on your skin. It is suitable for a wide variety of cleaning. In this post, we share the top 10 ways to clean with a multi purpose spray.
- Clean hard surfaces throughout the home, such as living room furniture, kitchen tables and bench tops, and bathroom surfaces. Spray on surface and wipe clean with damp cloth
- Get rid of dirty marks off walls. Spray on wall, wipe away with damp cloth
- Remove mould. Spray onto surface and wipe
- Clean fabric furniture. Removes surface marks such as food & drink stains, including wine and crayons. Spray onto surface, blot out mark with wet cloth.
- Clean carpets. Removes food & drink stains. Spray onto carpet, blot out mark with wet cloth.
- Clean children's toys. Spray on cloth and wipe toys down. Non toxic and allergen free keeps childrens safe.
- Clean air conditioning unit. Wash out the dust, then spray on filter and wipe.
- Clean pet equipment. Wash and spray on surfaces and wipe clean. Vegan and cruelty free by PETA to keep furry friends safe.
- Clean shoes and sandals (mainly water proof materials, i.e. crocs, or cloth material, i.e. canvas). Spray on surface and wipe with wet cloth.
- Clean door knobs and handles. Spray and wipe with damp cloth. (We touch these so often, but fail to clean it often enough.)
Treat yourself with soapnut republic, as featured in City Weekend
Soapnut Republic WON the Business Excellence Award for Start-Up Enterprises at the AustCham Westpac Australia China Business Awards.
Check out founders, Kim and Bobby, at the gala dinner held in April 2016
Soapnut Republic products have always been Cruelty Free and Vegan and they are accredited by the leading American animal rights organisation People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).
An interview with Soapnut Republic co-founder Kim Gilliland in The Hai Flyer, Nov 2015
Find out more about how founders Kim and Bobby, husband and wife team does it all.
"Fortunately we’re in complete agreement on our overall strategy. But it can sometimes be hard work running a business day-to-day with your partner, particularly while raising two small children."
This is a #throwback post.
Soapnut Republic founder Bobby Mitchell and his gorgeous daughters Tara (then-3) and Jade (then-1) grace the cover of Shanghai Family's December issue. Stay tuned to see how the 2 lovely daughters have grown up.
"Soapnut Republic and their entirely natural range of home care products are taking Shanghai - and soon the world - by storm." - Shanghai Family, Oct 2015 feature
Soapnut Republic is now available in Singapore.